Thursday, June 18, 2009

Family Ties


Family is such an important thing in my life. I not only have an incredibly strong and supportive family and extended family, but I am privileged to lead a hospital that is like one big family.

For those of you who do not know me, I am Oscar Amparan, president of Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth. One of the things that I absolutely love about our hospital is how we all work together as one big family. I am struck by the commitment and heart of this hospital. Just like my family, we are all working to lift each other up and care for each other.

There is such a strong bond that ties this hospital family together. Many of our employees have been here since they first began their careers (35, 40 and 45 years ago).

As we begin our journey of blogging, my hope is that you will see this family and the heart that is in this hospital. If you are inspired by the stories we share and want to come and join our hospital family – send me a note in the comment section. I look forward to sharing more with you in the coming months.

- Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment